Services Plugins FAQs

Image Gallery issue on page scroll down

I am using the image gallery plug in with bubble.io which looks good but the problem is the gallery is going at the top of the page and in terms of UX it is.stopping the screen scrolling down so on my MacBook if the cursor is resting over the images (which take up a large part of the top of the screen so is generally the case. It stops the me from being able to scroll down the page (2 fingers on trackpad in this. case but i assume same issue on mouse and on PC). Is there any way to modify this as I do not think I will be able to use the plugin as it stands. Thanks,

Hi @stephen.clegg,

Thanks for reporting. Could you please share screenshots or better a screencast of your app + plugin element setups and preview of course, so we can see the results by following the exact steps and try to replicate it on our side to find a solution asap, if possible. Also, what browser and OS version do you have? These details will help us have a better investigation.

Best,
Alex

Hi,

Sorry for delayed response. I did not get email confirmation. Plan to get first emails out to users in about 36 hours so if not resolved by then will likely use a different plug in.

I am on a MacBook Air and using Chrome. MacOS Catalina. There is.a video here:

when moving over the image element I am unable to scroll - using Mac so 2 fingers on track pad. Assume this behaviour will effect UI for many. It is natural for cursor to move over image (which is large too) and then sticks. That won’t work… Just need a way to turn the sticking off.

I have switched to another plug in and will not be using this one due to the issue with sticking. If that can be solved maybe I can use in future. I also have a problem with the page load spinner which I will post as a fresh post. thanks,

Hi @stephen.clegg,

Thanks for additional details!

Unfortunately, this is not a plugin related issue or bug, it is just how plugin works - when mouse pointer is hovering over the plugin element with image gallery, the scrolling changes to a newer function which is horizontal scrolling. But if you hover outside gallery, you are able to scroll your page vertically as done in video.

We can understand in case it doesn’t fit your project needs in terms or UI/UX and if you use another plugin as alternative. :pray:

Then this plug in is not usable I am afraid. That;s fine. 15 USD I think spent on the plug in is the least of my worries (some I download prove useful and some do not) . For me Zeroqode plugins are proving a bit hit and miss. The Simple Slider by Mind For Apps does not have this issue and working fine. I have another issue with the Spinner and will post separately. Thanks.

2 Likes