Services Plugins FAQs

Image processing using Imgix - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello there, I need to process a list of images but I can’t figure out how to do it. What is the method using the plugin for processing a list?

Hello @ian3,
Thanks for your patience.

Please accept my sincere apologies for misleading you with my previous answer. But, unfortunately, the plugin itself does not provide the ability to process a list of images.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. In case of any additional questions will appear - please let me know. :pray:t2:

Best,
Gulce

Hey @ian3 I managed to do this with the plugin ListShifter, you just have to make sure you add a pause in the workflow for ListShifter after every time the Imgix processor runs to prevent errors.

Hey, everyone! :wave:

We have improved our plugin’s demo page to make it more convenient for you to see the plugin’s features and how to set them up.

Also, we transferred the plugin and its demo page to the New responsive engine. As well improved the plugin a bit to make it work faster :rocket:

Check it out:

Also we wiped the dust out of this plugin documentation. Now it’s more detailed and includes a lot of info on the plugin functionalities:
Imgix image processing

Hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like