Services Plugins FAQs

Image slider does not adjust element height?

Hi I’m looking into purchasing the image slider but the one issue i’m running into in my use case is that the slider is not able to adjust the element height. I either end up with white space or a partial view of the image.

Is there something I can do to get the slider element to adjust height? Or has this feature not been implemented in this plugin?

Hi Steven, there are 4 options for rescaling images in the plugin, did you try them all? see screenshot below

I did,

The issue I ran into is that it does not push the elements below it down to fit. It seemed to stay within its container and just zoom on the picture

Hey Steven,
we have just pushed an update where we added one more rescale option, please install the latest plugin version, refresh the browser and give it a try.
Now we have added all the rescale options that existed in the library, so hopefully it will work for you now
thanks

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll give it a try now

Hey Levon,

Still have the same issue. The slider never actually adjusts the height of the element similar to how the regular image element does.

I made a short video. The first is a regular image element with adjust height. The second part is with the image slider. I tried all of the different render options. None. Specifically what im looking for is to keep the aspect ratio, but adjust the height to match the height of the container.

https://www.useloom.com/share/777eca5103ff494da7ab740079b9ecbd

@levon any news on this?

not yet, working on it

@steven.junio91
we have just pushed an update to the rescaling options. Please install the latest plugin version, refresh the browser and give it another try. thanks!

Thank you sir. Will give it a shot now.

@levon

Not getting any visibility on my images, dynamic or static. Element is visible, slider with images is not.

i think you need to add https: before dynamic URLs, but we’ll try to make it automatic in the plugin. Meanwhile you can try manually

i consulted with the dev an he said that the issue is not in URLs. can you please either add maxim@bubblewits.com to collaborators of your app and point to the page where you have issues, or post here screenshots of your plugin settings and any relevant workflows. Thanks