Services Plugins FAQs

IMMEDIATE ATTENTION PLEASE - Bubble Page to PDF converter: Can not convert to PDF

I working on a project generate a pdf book using this plugin, before that it working well but recently, It keep getting this error. Can someone help me with this?

1 Like

IMMEDIATE ATTENTION PLEASE - Bubble Page to PDF converter: Can not convert to PDF
This is the element that I using to generate the PDF

1 Like

Hi, I’m working at the same company as tthhien19 above and would like to plea that this is an EXTREMELY URGENT issue for us, which requires some IMMEDIATE attention from you guys if possible.

We’re running live a paid service to our clients (with the membership fee over $300 USD) whose sole purpose is to generate PDF content, based on the user’s responses and input into the bubble-based service we built for our clients. The PDF plugin been working fine until just few days ago and now we’re getting tons of complaints from our clients because they’re not getting the PDF file promised.

The reason we can’t generate the PDF file is because of the reason mentioned above–the error we’re receiving and we have no idea why we’re receiving the error. We would greatly appreciate it if you could immediately look into and resolve the issue so that we can restore the service to our clients right away.

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

Hello @tthhien19,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have reviewed your request and confirmed three server errors around the time you reported the issue. Could you please confirm if you are still currently experiencing this problem?

Additionally, could you provide some more details, such as the plugin version you are using and your domain? This information will help us pinpoint when and how the error occurred.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan