Services Plugins FAQs

Implement Stripe

I am very new to bubble and stripe. My colleague and I wanted to create a marketplace. So for the payment, we are “Stripe” not the “Stripe Express”, defaulting from the template we bought.

The stripe has been configured correctly and everything is set up fine, however, on the bubble part it’s not registering, at first I thought it was already pre-configured when we bought the template but it was not. I have been watching and reading a lot of related articles none comes close to the default stipe that was installed.

I need some help, step by step process on what to do.

When I click the button that will add stripe I only have this.

These are the option.

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 10.39.28 AM

Thank you in advance for anyone that could help. I have been trying to solve this now for a week.

Hello, @jayvee
Thanks for reaching out and using our products.

Allow me to mention that for the correct configuration of the template (and payments the same), each template has detailed documentation.
Can you please let me know which template you are trying to customize?

Card payments in most of our templates are powered by Stripe using the default card checkout providing a secure environment for users. To set up your Stripe account, go to https://stripe.com, and create an account.

You will be allowed to access your dashboard once you have successfully verified your email address and activated your account.
See the documentation on how to set Stripe Payments in Bubble App.

Please let me know which template you are using and I will be happy to help you with further documentation.
Best regards,