Services Plugins FAQs

In FileUploaderNoGUI the prefix is not used in the filename

Hi,

I have been testing the plugin since today. I use the following setup:

• Default Bubble File Uploader
  • Element FileUploadNoGUI (I checked “Disabled” and unchecked “Instant upload”)
  • A Bubble Button with the Workflow "Upload File FileUploadNoGUI)

I have the following settings in the FileUploadNoGUI element:

• Unique file prefix for uuid
  • Folder name CurrentUserUniqueID

The file is also uploaded to the correct folder. BUT: the prefix is not included to the file. Not even if I change it to zq_random.

This results in the file being overwritten in AWS if the identical filename is used.

This seems to me to be a bug. If I upload the file via the FileUploadNoGUI element the prefix will be included.

1 Like

Hello @ch-schroeder, :wave:

Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.

We are currently looking into your question and will respond to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. Stay safe. :pray:

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hi @ch-schroeder, :wave:

Thank you for reporting your experience with the plugin. On our end: zeroqode-demo-02 | Bubble Editor , we’ve been unable to reproduce the bug you mentioned. When testing, the uuid as a file prefix is saved correctly, ensuring each file has a unique identifier. Even when uploading two files with identical names, they are saved successfully to AWS with different uuid prefixes, preventing any overwriting:

To further assist you, could you please provide more details about your setup? Screenshots of the plugin settings and a Loom video demonstrating the issue would be immensely helpful. This information will enable us to pinpoint the problem and provide a more accurate solution.

Looking forward to your response so we can get this resolved for you. :pray:

Best regards,
Daniel.