Services Plugins FAQs

🧘‍♀️ InnerSpace - Meditation app - New Template from Zeroqode

InnerSpace template will be a great base for any meditation, mindfulness, wellness, self-care, or self-development app. It’s visually appealing, easy to navigate and focuses on providing an excellent user experience. The template has four main sections/categories, each of them including playlists. Each playlist contains video or audio meditations.

It has two Subscription plans set up (powered by Stripe) - monthly & yearly, with free trials. When on free plan you have the limited number of free meditations available.

Our InnerSpace template comes with Dark mode, this option having a darker palette that’s kinder on tired eyes.

So, take a deep breath, hold, breathe out, and let’s go.

FEATURES:

• An easy-to-use interface
  • Fluid and seamless design
  • Fully responsive
  • Admin Dashboard
  • Dark mode
  • Google login
  • Audio & video meditations
  • Payments powered by Stripe
  • Subscription plans: monthly & annual with free trials

Live demo: https://meditationtemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Zero Code Conference 2020.

Anastasija Volozaninova

Executive Assistant @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

Hello Zeroqode.

Questions regarding the InnerSpace template.

Is the audio player configurable? Would I be able to control the showing/hiding of replay, rewind/fast-forward buttons? Can I control showing/hiding of time progress bar? Can I put a track on an infinite loop?

Thank you
Boris

Hello @boris_a_belous

Thanks for reaching out.

The audio player is configurable and you can customize it the way you want it to be, the show and hide features of the media controls can also be changed by implementing conditions to these elements. As for the infinite loop functionality, currently, there is no such function in the template, but a user with solid Bubble skills can customize the playback of the songs and make the song to be on an infinite loop.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, friends!

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our InnerSpace - Meditation app | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

We hope that this will improve your experience with the template :blush:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team