Services Plugins FAQs

Instamart filtering by department

Hi!
I’m customizing instamart template for my business. Adapting it to the new responsive engine and I’m encountering issues with the filter by department RG.
It works when I select one department but, when I try to add a second one it stops working.
I can’t find anything related in the documentation.

Here is the link

Thank you!

Hi @estelasmillan,
Thank you for your purchase and sorry for the experience you have faced. :pray:

I’ve accessed the link you provided and the page freeze when you select one filter and then try to click outside of it. Please check the workflow you’ve assigned to the filters repeating group, you can also compare it with the workflow from the template before your customization.
Try using the debugger in step-by-step mode to catch the issue and fix it.

The template documentation only depicts the template structure and key functionalities, showing its structure and pages overview as well as the setup guide to make the template feel and work like on the live demo page. Unfortunatly, the documentation does not show how to customize the template, because there are many ways to plan the architecture of your Bubble app. It is really a matter of choice how to design and build the logic.

Hope it helps. In case the issue will persist, please let me know and share a screencast and screenshots with the template setup and workflows. This will allow us to understand the cause much faster. :pray:

Best regards,

@Igor Thank you for your answer, I am unable to find a solution. Could you please have a look? Thank you! Plancomarket | Bubble Editor

Hi @estelasmillan,
Thank you for the provided link to your app.

I’ve carefully investigated your app, and on the planco_store page the filter does not work, the page freeze when you select more than one filter.
I’ve checked the Data Source of the Repeating Group after I select one filter, and there you’ve set a conditional statement that gives an empty value(in the debugger) at the moment, also the unique ID of the store is from a different store(Safeway) when clicking on Groceries, please take a look again, I assume there is the issue with the conditional statement that requires additional investigation and some changes:

Summary

Also, I would recommend comparing your settings with the working page like store_fresco, and trying to reproduce a similar setup for the planco_store page.
Check the screenshots below:

Summary

Please try my suggestions and let me know if they helped. :pray:
Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,

@Igor Thank you for your feedback! but somehow I can’t find the error. I compared both repeating groups and the conditionals look exactly the same. The system also freezes when I’m trying to deselect a department I previously selected.
Also, I am not able to enter in debug mode even adding /debug_mode=true to my URL

Thank you!

Hi @estelasmillan,
Thank you for your reply.

We are taking responsibility for fixing template bugs, but only those which were present in the template before the user’s customization. It means the Zeroqode Technical Support team is not responsible for troubleshooting/fixing the issues, created by users and does not provide the consulting/customization services.
Thank you for your understanding. :pray:

The debugger should be enabled automatically when you preview your app, see the screenshots below.
As I mentioned in the previous post, I’ve checked the data source of the Repeating Group after your select one filter, and the condition that is connected with the reusable filter element department responsive shows an empty value, which means that the expression is not correct and that is causing issues on the planco_store page when filtering.
Compared to the store_fresco page where the templates default reusable filter element is working and filters through the products.

As I saw you are trying to adapt everything to the new Bubble’s responsive engine, recently the Instamart template was adapted to that new responsive engine, so if it is easier for your you can consider starting a new project with the template already adapted to the new responsive engine. For that, you just have to start a new Bubble app using our template.

Details

Hope this will help you.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Regards,

Thank you Igor, I have a suggestion for formatting the prices in the store. In Europe when put the € sign after the price, it will be great if this could be an option when using the following expression.
:formated as €1,028.58

Other issue I have right now in the check out prices are being rounded a bit weird

Hi @estelasmillan,
Thank you for your message.

We kindly appreciate your feedback regarding the format expression.
: formated as €1,028.58, unfortunately, we cannot influence the position of currency, since it’s integrated into Bubble editor.
As a workaround, you can convert not as a currency but as a number(decimal) and place an icon of a euro sign next to the price as you would like.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t reproduce this issue, please check the price of the Broccoli Crown item, if it’s discounted or not, and let me know.

In case I can help you with any additional information - let me know. :pray:
Best regards,