Services Plugins FAQs

InstaMart Template - Jasonelle?

Hi Zeroqode!

I must say, your InstaMart template looks very promising and almost entirely fits my needs. Before I purchase it I would like to know if I am going to be able and make a native app from the template by using Jasonelle. I’m sure you are a familiar with it but it is a wrapper that uses the Apps’ JSON to wrap the app into both Android and iOS apps.

Can you confirm that this should work? I’ve read that the app itself would have to be built as a one-page app with a lot of conditional visibility to hide/show groups etc.

Thanks in advance,
Bas

Hello @bas

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we don’t have information regarding the compatibility between Bubble application and Jasonelle conversion into Android/iOS apps.
You could try ask through Bubble forum: forum.bubble.io how or if such application which is not created as single page app will work with Jasonelle.

So you know the Instamart template is not a one page application and there may be unforeseen consequences if Jasonelle requires one page only apps.
However the template can be customized, so you can change everything to fit your requirements: design, workflows, database and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters etc.

Hope this helps.
:pray:

Regards,
Dumitru