Services Plugins FAQs

Internal Server Error with Wasabi cloud plugin

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport

since this morning I have this issue :
Temporary error connecting to Wasabi - Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud (raw message: {“message”:“Internal Server Error”})

On the action “upload a file from another cloud”
The app was working great, we didn’t change anything in it since weeks, yesterday files were well uploaded.
The wasabi bills are paid lol
The plugin is up to date

An idea to fix this ?

Thank you

Hi @sheme,

Thank you for reaching out, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused :pray:

Our developers were informed of this issue yesterday and have implemented a fix that does not require you to update the plugin. However, if you’re not using the latest version of Wasabi, please consider updating it and trying again.

I’ll be here waiting for your response. If the problem persists, we’ll investigate further :hugs:

Best regards :sunflower:

Hey @dorel thanks for the quick fix, it works again !

2 Likes

Hi @sheme,

Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend :pray:

Glad to hear that the issue has been fixed, and everything is working as expected!

If you’re enjoying our plugins, we’d love for you to rate them. Simply go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for the plugin by name, and award it the stars you think it deserves. Your support would mean a great deal to us!

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so at: Review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and the Bubble community, as it motivates us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service :blush:.

Thank you again, and I wish you an amazing day ahead. If there’s anything more you need or questions you have, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time!

Best regards :hibiscus:

1 Like