Services Plugins FAQs

💰 Invoicely - New Invoices and Payments Template from Zeroqode

Invoice_Forum

Invoicely - Invoicing and Payments Template is a no-code template for small businesses or freelancers that offers a simple way to create invoices for products and services so that your customers could easily pay with their credit cards through a personal dashboard.

Features:

• Stripe integration for credit card payments
  • Customer, Manager and Admin dashboards
  • Create your customer accounts
  • Email notifications
  • Responsive design
  • Dynamic database structure

Live demo: https://invoicelytemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/invoicely-invoicing-template

Hello Zero Code Team,

is this template on flexbox engine already?

I am looking for purchasing this template to kickstart one of me projects that is blockchain-related. Would need a solid template that would offer:

1. Creating invoices
  2. Correcting invoices
  3. Chat for parties to sort invoicing issues
  4. Dashboard for business owners, managers to show stats of how well the business is going

But it would be important that it is on new engine since working with the old engine was a chore.

I was also looking at Jobly but there we are missing invoicing for managers, which is listed in the template description, but I could not find it in the demo. :thinking:

Thanks for help!

Hi @cryptoinwestorka, thanks for your questions.

Currently, the Invoicely template is not reworked for the new responsive engine, but things change constantly :wink:
Once we will migrate it to the new responsive, we will announce this here.

From the list of templates that we’ve already moved to new responsive, I would recommend checking this one, if it might correspond to your project requirements:

Please check the invoicing feature both from Demo Customer and Demo Manager perspective (tasks tab).
If there is anything else that I can help with about our template, drop a message here :wink:

Regards,