Services Plugins FAQs

IOS native pop-up

Hi,

I’m trying to trigger a native iOS pop-up in my app

I have already purchased the plugin air native.

I cannot find how I can accomplish this action.

Best,
Rémi

Hi @r2misim24,
Thank you for your message.

The Air Native Plugin allows you to implement the native features within your Bubble editor, but in order to convert the Bubble app into native Android and iOS, it is required to use the Air Native service.

Kindly inform me whether you’ve used the Air Native service to convert the native app as well. If not, the Air Native plugin will not work with other wrapping solutions or within a browser.

In case you have converted your Bubble app into a native one using the Air Native service, please provide additional details regarding the type of iOS pop-up you wish to trigger.

Thank you and I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards,

Hi Igor, thank you for your answer and your help.

According to your answer, I think I have not fully understood how the Air Native service works.

Indeed, I want to launch a native app with Air Native service, but I thought I needed to develop it fully first before using this service. But you are saying that some features are only available with it. So can I still develop my app while I’m going for Air Native service?

Thank you
Best, Rémi

Hi @r2misim24,
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, With Air Native service, you can have your native iOS and Android builds ready even if your Bubble app is not complete yet. You can order the builds to have the native environment for testing, and simply focus on the development process of your app.

Once you have the iOS and Android app installed on your testing device, you can improve your Bubble app, fix design/responsive issues, add native features using the Air Native plugin, and test all these changes by deploying the Bubble app to the live version, once done, the changes will automatically be applied to your Native apps.

You can also preview your current Bubble app by simply copy-pasting the Link URL and inserting it into the Zeroqode Native preview app.
Give it a try here to download the Android app, and here to test on iOS devices.

In case you need further information, please let me know.
Take care, :pray:

1 Like

Thank you Igor for your detailed answer

Best, Rémi

1 Like