Services Plugins FAQs

IP & Address Lookup - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @Edw. Thanks for reaching out.
Apologies for the late reply.

The IP & Address Lookup plugin uses these free JS libraries and some Google Maps APIs:
Using GeoJSON with Leaflet - Leaflet - a JavaScript library for interactive maps

The way you can use it is quite simple - place the plugin element on the page and the plugin will return you the current user’s data right after the page load. Don’t forget to use some text elements for displaying the received data from the plugin.

Use the plugin demo page as an example:
https://zeroqode-demo-04.bubbleapps.io/ip_adress_lookup

I hope it helps. Take care.

Hi, I am getting this error 'Please provide a valid Google API key to “Settings > General” application tab!
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘google_map_key’)’ does this plugin require Google Map API keys

Hello, @aniagnesighile
Thanks for reaching out.

Firstly, please allow me to note that in some cases, the current user’s IP can’t be returned because of the browser/security settings, third-party browser extensions, or using the VPN blocking services.

As for your question, the plugin uses the Google map API key, that’s why you need to add your API key in Settings, you can check it here

Also, please check our Demo Page for the correct settings of the plugin: zeroqode-demo-04 | Bubble Editor

Best regards,

How many requests can this plugin pull per month maximum?
I am not familiar with internet technology. Sorry if I’m asking crazy questions.

Hello @narumi,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please let us check your request, I will get back to you with feedback as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hello @narumi,
Thanks for your patience. :pray:

We’ve checked the plugin library and I would like to inform you that there is no limitation per day or month. However, please note that there is a limit of 30,000 requests per minute and 300 requests per minute per IP address.

In case you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

hello @Gulce,
Thank you for your reply.
It was very helpful. I would feel comfortable using this plugin.

If you don’t mind, could you please tell me where in the leaflet the limitation of that request is mentioned for future reference?
If for some reason it is difficult to do so, that is fine.

1 Like

Hello @narumi,
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Sure, thing. You can check it here: Maps JavaScript API Usage and Billing  |  Google Developers

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know.

Best regards,
Gulce