I can’t get the IP Geolocation plugin to play ball… (figuratively, not literally ofc)
My use case is simple: I want to use the plugin to convert a users IP address to a country code.
To achieve this I have put the plugin element on the page, set it to “Response (IP geolocation)” and created a workflow that uses the element’s data to get country code and make changes to a user data field of the same name.
I even tried adding a text field next to the IP Geolocation element to grab the country code dynamically but nothing populates there or in the user database.
I’ve tested this in dev and live versions using different browsers and nothing gets stored either way.