Templates Plugins Courses

Is it possible to adjust the sound quality when using Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording? If yes, how?

Is it possible to adjust the sound quality when using Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording? If yes, how?

Hello, @hidetaka.ko
Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, but this option is not intended by components of our plugin.
You can work with the audio quality only from your side (additional microphone and audio of your device).

We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Best regards,

Thanks for replying. Is it impossible to change parameter for audio to work with the quolity?

Hello, @hidetaka.ko

The Agora platform provides users with some choice in audio quality. Our “Agora Streaming & Video Conferencing” plugin by default uses “high_quality_stereo”, i.e. the highest acceptable audio quality.

In case you want to degrade the audio quality, could you please provide us some details on this matter and we will investigate the possibility to degrade quality.

Best regards,

Thanks for replying. @ Ecaterina
・Is there any other way to improve the sound quality to a higher level?
・Is the sound quality of this plugin exactly the same as the sound quality of the demo of this plugin?

When I used Agora Streaming & Video Conferencing to test the quality for group video, the audio quality is not good when we talk with 6 people.

So, I am curious to change parameter or code for audio to work with the quality. Any platform like Agora or Bubble is fine.

If I can’t improve the quality of sound when I test the sound quality using the above demos, then I believe that the product can’t meet the requirements of the minimum necessary standards and thus I can’t validate the business.

Hello, @hidetaka.ko
Thanks for your additional questions.

Unfortunately, no. Our plugin uses the highest possible quality for the audio ( allow me to mention that we have tested this plugin more than once and the sound quality is really fine).

Yes, you are right. On our Demo Version, you can test the current possibilities of the plugin.

I would like to note that the issue for bad audio quality could be reproduced from your technical side: echo, internet connection, location, microphone. Any external factor can harm sound quality.

We are sorry for this inconvenience, but there is no way to improve it.
Regards,