Services Plugins FAQs

Is it possible to drag events between two AirCalendars?

Couldn’t find this in the documentation, but from what I gather it is possible with FullCalendar on which AirCalendar is based.

FullCalendar docs on dragging between different events: https://fullcalendar.io/docs/other-calendar-dragging

Demo of dragging between two different calendars: https://fullcalendar.io/docs/other-calendar-dragging-demo

Hello, @tarasmuzon
Thanks for reaching out and for your question.

Currently, there is no possibility to drag events between two and more calendars using our Air Calendar plugin.
We will take into consideration the ability to create such functionality in future updates. We need to see how feasible it is to implement.

Thanks for understanding and your feedback!

Best regards,

Thanks @Ecaterina.

On a similar note - is it currently possible to drag something onto the calendar. I.e. I have a repeating group with shapes in them and I’d like to drag that shape onto the calendar to create a new event.

Hello, @tarasmuzon

Please allow me to mention that by default, the Repeating Group is not a draggable element. It is related to the Bubble functional, but not plugin possibilities.

As a possibility to create such functionality, you can install a plugin for dragging Repeating Groups within your application and involve the calendar element for interaction.

You can look for such a plugin on the Bubble Marketplace:

Hope it will help you :pray:
Best regards,

I’m assuming you are referring to the Drag/Drop plugin from bubble. Can you show an example of how to use that? I’ve been trying to figure it out and can’t get it.

Thanks

Hello, @kidkeeper
Thanks for reaching out and sorry for our long reply.

Please note that you can find more plugins for Dragging elements on the Bubble Marketplace:

Can you please specify about which exactly plugin you are speaking and that functionality you are trying to achieve?
It will help me to provide you with more details here :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina

I’m trying to drag external events onto the calendar

1 Like

Hello, @kidkeeper

Please note that we have checked the possibility to drag external events in the calendar and I’m afraid, that it is not possible with the current plugin version.
We will take into consideration the possibility to add dragging for future plugin updates.

Thanks for the understanding.
Best regards,