Services Plugins FAQs

Is it possible to test Vibration in preview

Hi!
I’m looking into ordering a build for iOS/Google play for our bubble.io webapp. But before doing so I’d like to make sure it is as ready as possible.

We’re using the Air native plugins for bubble and we want to be able to push vibrations to the user for certain things. Is this possible to test in the preview/testflight?

I use the “BN - Vibrate” Action from the plugin but it states I need an API key, but not more than that…?

1 Like

Hello @BjornT,

Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in the Air Native service and plugin.

For effective integration of the Air Native plugin with your Bubble app, it’s important to carefully follow the documentation and the Setup Guide. Additionally, you can view the plugin demo editor page for more examples of workflows.

To properly test the Air Native plugin, you must first transform your Bubble app into iOS and Android mobile versions with the Air Native service. The plugin is specifically designed to operate within a mobile app that has been wrapped by the Air Native service.

Unfortunately, testing the Air Native plugin within a web app in the browser is not possible due to its incompatibility with browser web apps.

If you’re interested in exploring the features of the Air Native plugin, you can download the Air Native plugin app onto your device. You can find the app here for iOS and here for Android.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions about our products, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season ahead. :christmas_tree:

Best regards,