Services Plugins FAQs

Is the AirColorPicker broken?

It shows as an empty box on my page. It is very weird. Is it broken?

Hello @neilmagnuson11,

Thank you for reaching out to us:pray:

We’re aware of the issue you’re experiencing. It occurs when the initial data field is given dynamic data that comes back empty, leaving the plugin without a default color and thus rendering it unusable. We’ve addressed this in our latest update, version 1.121.0, that was recently released.

Please update the plugin by navigating to the plugins tab, selecting the plugin, and choosing the latest version from the dropdown.

I’ll be awaiting your confirmation to see if everything is now working smoothly or if you’re still facing any issues.

Best regards :sunflower:

Hi Dorel,
Thank you. It works now.

Hello @neilmagnuson11,

I’m thrilled to hear that everything is working smoothly now :pray:.

If you’re finding value in our plugins, we’d greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate them. Just head to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, find the plugin by its name, and give it the stars you feel it deserves. Your support is incredibly important to us!

Additionally, if you’re open to sharing your full experience with Zeroqode, we warmly invite you to leave a review at: https://zeroqode.com/review. Your feedback is not only valuable to us but also to the Bubble community, inspiring us to keep creating exceptional products and offering top-notch customer service :blush:

Thank you once again, and I hope your day is nothing short of amazing. Should you need further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us here on the forum or directly via email at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards :hibiscus: