Services Plugins FAQs

Issue in Mentionly App

Hi,

I have this issue with my mentionly app. I able to send the request to my Rankur account through API. The search results appear on my Rankur dashboard. But the results are not showing on the dashboard of my Mentionly.

Can anyone help me correct the issue.

Thanks

Hi @gamerspik01,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried to follow our docs here and make sure everything is set up properly?

If you still encounter any problems, please go to Settings - Collaboration tab within your editor, add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collab list.

Also, please tell us your app project name and page title where this problem occurs on test.

Note: avoid the warning message regarding plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your list.

We’ll investigate it inside your editor and get back to you asap!

Best,
Alex

Hi,

I have sent an invite to your stated email. The app name is “Newappmention”. The issue is on the “dashboard” page as it is not showing/ updating the mentions for a specific brand.

I can send the word to my Rankur API, and the Rankur dashboard shows the mentions for the keyword. But those results are not being transferred to the app dashboard.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best wishes,

Hi @gamerspik01,

Thanks for providing access. We managed to investigate both your app and our template, and the problem seems to be on our side, unfortunately. The API is working properly, but it seems that the responsible workflow does not trigger the data, looking by app logs. It may take some time to fix it, but I’ll notify you on this one as soon as we update the template and you’ll be able to use the fixed version, then give it a try again.

Sorry for inconveniences. I’ll keep you updated on work progress. :pray:

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your updates and efforts. Please take your time to fix the issues in the app.

Best wishes,

Hi @gamerspik01,

I’m reaching out with an update on work progress. Our dev team managed to check on your app and tweak a test page, but the workflows working properly, and we successfully created mentions in backend. The only problem is Rankur service itself, which is returning errors every time, unfortunately.

The only thing we can suggest now, is contacting Rankur about this to check with them whether or not something is off.

Thanks for understanding. :pray:

Best,

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response. As I indicated earlier, the API call that template is using has been deprecated. This means that “Get Mention” may not work right now. Check the Rankur documentation here: https://rankur.com/api-documentation.html

I think the right response can be obtained through “Get Search Results” please check the following link: https://rankur.com/social-media-monitoring-api.html#results

Can you please be kind enough to check into this matter. I am a beginner in bubble and I think I would not be able to solve the issue in the template on my own :frowning:. Therefore, I would need the support from you guys.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Best regards

Hi @gamerspik01,

A small update here. We have contacted Rankur service because it is not a template-related issue. The API is setup properly and we are using the latest one, and we also successfully created mentions in backend, but it is returning an error message in frontend. We await Rankur’s reply to proceed with further investigation.

Thanks for your patience. :pray:

Best,

Hi,

Thank you for investigating the issue. Yeah, let us wait for Rankur’s response.

Best regard,

Hi @gamerspik01,

I’m reaching out to ask whether or not you have received my private reply regarding work progress and your Rankur account. Please let me know if you have checked on your Rankur subscription and if we could help you with the request . :pray:

Thanks