Services Plugins FAQs

Issue with Connecting Bank Account

Hello All, I am creating an app and everything is working until I get to the point where I use the credentials to login to bank. After message Connection successful, the next screen just stays stuck as if it’s trying to execute action. I can see that the user account is created in App Data, however it doesn’t appear to actually make a connection with bank as that section is empty. I provided screenshots.

Account2 Account3

Hi @alando,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please make sure that everything has been configured properly, by following these docs for all steps:

As well as Dwolla demo and its editor, to preview all settings and see how things are set. Then give it a try again. However, if you experience the same issue after following all instructions, please share more details like screenshots/screencast of your app and workflows, describing what you’re trying to accomplish, steps to reproduce etc. so we can get a better troubleshooting and provide a better feedback asap.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

Hello Alex, I followed the docs, however the workflow doesn’t give me the options to add bank account. See attachments

Step 6 in the workflow is Add Bank account, but I don’t see option to add the bank account

Hi @alando,

Thanks for feedback. It cannot show you as adding a bank account action per se, because it just using Bubble’s Create a new thing action. You just have to go to ‘Data (Things)’ section and select to create a new one. Then, you select the ‘bank_account’ as type (create one in the first place, so you’ll be able to use it from the dropdown list, as well as all appropriate fields like in doc screenshots) and assign all variables as per docs.

Hope it helps.

Alex, I resolved the issue. Now I received this error below

Workflow error - Plugin action Dwolla - Create Funding Source (With Authorization) error: Error: {“code”:“NotFound”,“message”:“The requested resource was not found.”} at errorFrom (/var/task/node_modules/dwolla-v2/src/dwolla/Token.js:49:15) at /var/task/node_modules/dwolla-v2/src/dwolla/Token.js:70:29 at tryCatcher (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23) at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:547:31) at Promise._settlePromise (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:604:18) at Promise._settlePromise0 (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:649:10) at Promise._settlePromises (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:729:18) at _drainQueueStep (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:93:12) at _drainQueue (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:86:9) at Async._drainQueues (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:102:5) at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/var/task/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:15:14) at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:456:21) Error: Outer Error (see above for inner error) at Block.wait (/var/task/u.js:420:34) at Object.async_fn [as async] (/var/task/index.js:251:43) at eval (eval at build_function (/var/task/index.js:55:21), :26:22) at /var/task/index.js:278:23 at run_fn (/var/task/u.js:594:18)

Hi @alando,

Thanks for feedback. I’m glad you managed to solve the first one. As for new error, could you please share the following details:

1. screenshots and/or screencast of your app and workflows with their property editor settings, as well as plugin configurations
  2. describing what you’re trying to accomplish with this plugin
  3. the exact steps to reproduce the error
  4. console logs of your browser
  5. browser and OS version you’re using for developing the app

This way, we can get a better troubleshooting and provide working solutions after investigation asap.

Thanks!

ErrorAfterStep3 ErrorCont ErrorCont1

Hello Alex, see screenshots.
The Dwolla plugin enables ACH/Bank payments and transfers.
Google Chrome/Windows10
Once I select connect bank account, I then enter the test credentials, after successful connection, I select continue and this is where it throws error.

Hi @alando,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. After testing the plugin on our side, it seems to be a plugin related issue. Our development team is already working on it. Please let us fix it and I’ll notify you back on this matter as soon as possible. So you’ll be able to upgrade the plugin to the latest version and run your application smoothly.

Thanks in advance for your patience. :pray:

Perfect, thanks Alex!! I will wait patiently in order to continue building out the app.

Hello Alex, can you provide update? Thx

Hi @alando,

Thanks for catching up and sorry for delay. Yes, we have managed to solve the issues and pushed and update. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again. Also, we have updated our docs and demo, so please check on the links as well to make sure everything is configured properly.

Thanks for your patience!

Hello, I agree with you, there isn’t much information on the internet about his particular topic.