Services Plugins FAQs

Issue with loading list of icons on the Bubble Mapbox plugin

ok so in this case this is not a viable solution because I need to change the list of markers on a user action (i.e. when page is already loaded).

^ I do not think that the plugin is working then. Here is what I am seeing:

1. On page load, I am loading 6 green icons on the map. They are correctly shown:
    Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 07.09.26

2. When a user clicks on a particular button on the screen, I clear the markers, I select a subset of those markers (3 of the 6) and show these 3 markers in red (from another, completely different, DB field).

3. But what happens is: the markers are cleared :white_check_mark: , the subset of the markers (showing 3 out of the original 6) are shown :white_check_mark: , but the map keeps the icons from the DB field used in the Page Load event :x: . So I end up with 3 out of the 6 points selected but showing in the same original colour.

And the following error is showing in the console:
    Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 09.01.28

It looks like the plugin is not trying to re-load the new images but instead re-using the same list of icons defined on page load.

Hi @luke1, thanks for the provided details.

I’ve passed this case to the developer team investigation, and once any results will become available, I will let you know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

Regards,

1 Like

Hey @Serg wondering if there were any developments on this front?

Thank you!

Hi @luke,
Apologies for no news so far, the investigation is still ongoing. Once any result will become available, I will let you know asap :pray:.

Regards,

Hi @luke1, thanks for your patience.

In your case, to upload different types subsets of markers, please use different marker cluster ID for each action. Your issue appeared due to the fact that markers have the same name + same cluster id.

For each “Add list of markers” action you choose a unique Marker Cluster ID and it should not be the same in each add list action.

Hope the provided hint helps. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey @Serg - it’s been a while but I just wanted to loop back in to confirm that this was indeed the solution to my problem.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @luke1, thanks for message.

Yep, this should solve the above mentioned issue.

Regards,