Services Plugins FAQs

Issue with StripeMarketplace Card Token Being Generated

Hi -

I’m not sure what changed, but I haven’t made any changes to this workflow recently and did not expect it to be broken. I have a user enter their credit card information inside a pop-up and hit save, which then should generate a stripemarketplace card token.

However, I can tell that it is not creating this token, because part of the second workflow where “when a card token is generated…” it should hide the pop-up and make changes to the user which it is not doing.

What is the issue here?

I’ve added screenshots below:

Hi @anthony.woodard91,
Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the late reply.

Can you please describe your issue in more detail? Specifically, how do you configure the plugin for your use case?
We would appreciate more detailed screenshots or a video recording of the setup as well please run your application with the debugger in step-by-step mode :slight_smile:
This will help us to reproduce your configuration and understand why it’s not working.

As well, please have a look at our demo page: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor, it might help you to understand how to configure the plugin and make it work.

Looking forward to your reply. :pray:
Regards,

Hi @Igor

It looks like the issue I was running into was the error in my screenshot below. I was able to solve this by changing the card # field to Text (Numbers Only).

However, I am curious as to when this change went into place as I have not touched this field since setting it up initially where it has always worked without issue. Do you know when/why this was changed?

Hi @anthony.woodard91,
Thank you for your message, glad that you found and solved the issue.

Yes, you are right, the plugin works only with Numbers Only, and it’s often the question we get.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to your app, please check if you have added someone to the list of your collaborators, or if your app is not private, everyone can preview your editor via link address and do some changes.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help :pray:
Best regards,

@Igor

I think you may be missing the point and providing false information. What I previously had formatted for that plugin’s field was an integer which has now somehow changed to expect text. Hence why I reformatted the field to be “Text (Numbers Only).”

What I’m asking you, is why/when was this requirement changed and why did Zeroqode not communicate the change?

Thanks,

Hi @anthony.woodard91,
Sorry if I didn’t understand your initial request. :pray:

It looks like you are writing about the Bubble’s Input element, I can assume there was an update for this integrated Bubble element that changed the type of your Input from integer to text.
I’ve also checked our plugin demo page, the input is also set to text and we use a free Input Formatter plugin to auto-format the card number like on the credit card style.

We do always make sure to add all the changelogs when we update all of our plugins.
Thank you for your understanding, and I’m glad that everything is working now on your side.

In case I can help you with any additional information - let me know.
Best regards, :slight_smile: