Services Plugins FAQs

Issue with the Stopwatch plugin

Hello Zeroqode team!

Workflow: The stopwatch should start when the desired group is visible (in the mobile app). In the workflow, there is a condition “Do when index’s page is go → Start Start SimpleTimer/Stopwatch A”

When performing an action in the console, an error appears:
Action Start Simple Timer/Stopwatch A - The plugin Simple Timer/Stopwatch / action Start a Simple Timer/Stopwatch threw the following error: TypeError: instance.data.UpdateTime is not a function
ateval (PLUGIN_Simple-Timer-Stopwatch–element_action–Simple-Timer-Stopwatch-Start-.js:4:19)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/4fc0a25634658231c0100827b81322efb1c067393841bf1d7710fd0e62519248/xfalse/x12:6:1919950 (please report this to the plugin author)

The action is performed only from the second time.

Please tell me how I can solve this problem

!error

Hello, @marova.alesya
Thanks for reaching out.

We have checked this plugin on our side and there are no same issues.
Thus, please allow me to propose you some steps to fix your issue:

• In case, if the action is performed only for the second time, it means that you need to add “Pause before next action”. This step is required for successfully downloading all data in one moment. Please find our screenshot:

In our example, we use a new Button. When you click it, the group (PopUp in our case) ap appearing and Timer starts the action. However, a pause before action is required.

Please try to add it and let me know if all is working properly.
Best regards,

Hello

I tried your advice and it worked! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello, @marova.alesya
Thanks for your feedback.

Glad to hear that all is working on your side. You are always welcome.

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :smiley:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :smiley:
Thanks! :pray: