Services Plugins FAQs

Issues with the ZQ Jobly Template

Following the instructions in the documentation, I wasn’t able to get the pdf generate render to initialize the call successfully

From the work page, the DownloadPDF button uses the render API. Please advise how to correct this error. Please see the images below:

1 Like

I was able to solve this issue by converting the PDF generate workflow to match the invoice_view workflow setting which is using the PDF Conjure plugin. PDF Download now works for Invoice, Quote, and Jobs.

I do need help with the stripe webhook. Please see the image below. Which endpoint am I supposed to fill out? When I ran a test I go an error on both"

Also, on the customer-center page, I ran into issues with the Approve button on the Invoice page. Could you please advise on what the workflow setting should be? The button settings in empty.

1 Like

Hi @AlexaAnne,

Thanks for reporting. For Stripe webhooks, please check our docs section to make sure you’ve set it up properly on your side, as for Approve button on customer-center page, I’m afraid it is an issue on our side as it doesn’t have any workflows yet.

Our Jobly template is currently in fixing mode, as there are some other issues as well, so i’ll notify you as soon as we launch it with all problems being fixed. It may take a while, but you can be sure I’ll come back with another reply on this matter asap!

Thanks for your patience. :pray:

Best,
Alex

@alexandru thank you for your follow-up. I will check the stripe doc.

I will be tracking the jobly template updates. I did find some issues with the signature feature, there was a plugin that was removed, some of the dynamic data seem to have “-deleted” in them and I was able to fix that. Also, there are issues with the connect to stripe, add card, and some mobile-friendly issues like in the invoice_view page. Hopefully, this helps so new users of the jobly template can enjoy your amazing product.

I changed all the PDF download buttons throughout the template to match the “download PDF” button from the “group focus invoice action” on the work page. I am curious is there a need for the Render PDF action using Heroku? In the workflow is it engaged only when the current date is empty. Could there be a situation that would cause the current date to be empty? Maybe a fix can be added in the upcoming update. Thanks for your help.

Thanks @AlexaAnne for feedback.

We’ll certainly fix the template issues. The most part of these problems have been already fixed, especially adding cards and Stripe setups. I’ll notify you as soon as we push an update with all fixes.

Our template is using this service as an embedded feature, but you can easily customize and remove this one if you will.

Best,

1 Like

Hi @AlexaAnne,

We managed to fix the Approve button issue. Here are the instructions to make it work on your side:

1 - Go to page customer-center and locate the ‘Approve’ button:

2 - Hit to start the workflow, then add this step:

3 - And also make sure to have these conditions for the ‘Approved’ button:

Thanks for your patience. :pray:

1 Like

@alexandru This was very helpful. I just wanted to check to see if there is still going to be an update on the whole template coming soon?

Hi @AlexaAnne,

Yes, we are going to push an updated version soon. If you want, I can notify you asap!

Best,

1 Like

That sounds good. I will await your update. Thank you!

@alexandru on the work page the “Collect signature” workflow is empty. I know you are working on the template update. I wanted to see if there is an update for the signature portion. Please advise.

Hi @AlexaAnne,

Thanks for reporting! Please let us check on it and get back to you asap.

Best,

Hello, @AlexaAnne!

Thank you for your patience. We have finished the first part of the Jobly template fixing. As per the fact, this template is quite big and complex, we continue testing and searching for new issues. At the moment, you can create a new template copy to check out the latest fixed version.

Hope it helps. Take care :pray:

I am having the same issue with the PDF Generate error: this header value for x-api-key is not correct undefined error. How do I resolve?

Hi @wardey0513, apologies for such a delayed reply within this thread :pray:

We have pushed the latest template update that fixed several UI and UX issues (including the one related to PDF generate error).

Kindly note that the updates don’t apply to the apps which were built on the template prior to updates becoming available. Sorry for this inconvenience, this is Bubble logic.

You can create a new template copy and compare the settings (design/workflow) of the new copy and the app you have.

So you don’t have to “move” your customizations from your already edited template to the new template copy.

In case any other template-related questions will appear, please let me know here or by mail at support@zeroqode.com, I will be glad to help.
Regards,