Services Plugins FAQs

Job Boards like Remote.com - New Template from Zeroqode

Hey Zeroqoders,
we have just published an awesome, fully responsive template that is similar to Remote.com
Candidates can search for open jobs, create their online CV profiles, apply for jobs and connect with others. Recruiters can post jobs, search for qualified candidates using skill filter. The template also features messaging between users

Here is the preview link https://remoteclone.bubbleapps.io/
and a screenshot:

remote%20job%20boards

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi,

This template looks very interesting :slight_smile:

What options are there to monitize it ?

I want to developer a jobs board for my old industry that can protect the information of the recruiter ( Email / Company Name but allowing them free job postings.

Then charge the job seekers a small monthly subscription.

Is this template pretty close to this ability ?

Hi James,
the template is very close to what you are intending to build, except that it doesn’t have any monetization models integrated. It shouldn’t be super complicated to enable that once you buy the template - either you can try learning Bubble to do it yourself or hire someone (including us) to do the customizations.
Hope this helps

Hi @levon

thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

If I was to Hire your team is it an Hourly Rate ?

Also are these templates able to be put straight on Apple store and Play store?

We moved away from hourly rate and our current project minimum is $3000, in order to give you a time and cost estimate we’d need to discuss the projects specs and requirements
As for the appstore and google play, our templates can be wrapped into native apps using this solution of ours https://zeroqode.com/native

Hello!
I just bought this template.
Do you have a bit more explanations about the connection between these 3 pages :

• Home
  • Index copy
  • Index

In the bubble editor, the page “Home” is empty, but in the preview when i click on “Home” (in the menu) it displays “index copy” 's content, so I get confused sorry.
Then, what is the connection between index and index copy, for example if I change one does it change the second one? Is the data programmed the same way?

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:
Amel

Hello. Thank you for reaching out.

There was some test pages that we used to check other design ideas.

We made template update and deleted double pages, so you will have no confuses now.

Hope it will help.

Regards! Zeroqode team.

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Remoter - Job Boards Template

1 Like