Services Plugins FAQs

* Job Request * google map extender display external api data based on map bounds

Hey guys,

I’m looking to hire someone who is familiar with the Plugin Google Maps extender to help with setting up my Real Estate Website.

I need to get the bounds of the map using the Plugin and make an external API to get a request from my local real estate board to display the addresses in the MAP bounds of the Map extender plugin.

The API request is very simple. The map bounds need to be placed in a parameter in this format GET /listings?map=[[[NorthEast],[NorthWest],[SouthWest],[SouthEast]]]

The whole point of this is so that users who are using the map function can move it around and get live requests from the API which populate the markers into the Map extender plugin.

Please provide me with a quotation, looking for something done asap

Hi @isubhan36,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.

Unfortunately, we do not provide plugin customization or custom plugin development services. Apologies for the inconvenience. :pray:
Zeroqode provides general support and guidance for purchased plugins. Please refer to the plugin’s documentation and demo page in order to understand how to install and configure the plugin so it works as required.

In case your project requires only small adjustments, I would recommend checking the Freelance section at the Bubble forum: Jobs / Freelance - Bubble Forum or checking on UpWork or Fiverr for Bubble freelancer development offers.

For bugs or any other technical issues please post on Zeroqode Forum. It’s a very active place where users report their problems and discuss solutions with our support team and each other. Before posting though, please make sure to search through the existing discussions- it’s very likely that a solution to your issue has already been found and discussed.

If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll be glad to help.
Best regards,