Services Plugins FAQs

Jobly Subscription Setup

I have been trying to set up the subscription feature in Jobly with no luck. I believe that my API keys are properly set up for both Stripe and Stripe.Js. I have also set up my webhooks as explained in the Jobly docs. From that point I’m not sure what to do next, I have never actually defined plans or pricing. Are the plans predetermined or is that something I need to do within Stripe?

Any advice regarding how I can set up subscription functionality in this template would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @pgrega19, thanks for reaching out.

The subscription plans can be managed through the application database setup and corresponding adjustment of the subscription workflows.

Kindly note that customization of the payment flows requires advanced Bubble skills and an understanding of how payment plugins works.

P.S. Also, in a short time, we will push a template update, that will fix some UX/UI issues.
Due to the specific of Bubble platform, the updates don’t apply to the apps which were built on the template prior to updates becoming available
Thus, the updates will be applicable only when a new app is created on the updated template.

Allow me to recommend refraining from template customization for a while until the template update will come to live. I will let you know when it will happen.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @pgrega19, thanks you for your patience.
We have pushed the latest template update that fixed several UI and UX issues and changed the plugin responsible for the payment flow (from Stripe.Js to Stripe default plugin by Bubble & API Connector).

Kindly note that the updates don’t apply to the apps which were built on the template prior to updates becoming available. Sorry for this inconvenience, this is Bubble logic.

You can create a new template copy and compare the settings (design/workflow) of the new copy and the app you have.

So you don’t have to “move” your customizations from your already edited template to the new template copy.

In case any other template-related question will appear, please drop a message here, I will be glad to help.
Regards,