Services Plugins FAQs

Jobly suddenly isn't working

I’ve been customizing the Jobly template for a couple of days now.

Suddenly when I click “Preview” I’m seeing this now:

It seems to have something to do with the menu states. But what I can’t figure out is why the freshly installed template is malfunctioning now.

I’m also struggling with why there is a dashboard-custom, dashboard and dashboard-lite… The documentation addresses them individually but it doesn’t go into why they’re there and seem to show the same things.

Should “dashboard” be deleted and “dashboard-lite” used instead?

Hi Tom,
this must be due to this:

if you create a new app using the same template everything will be working fine.

initially there was only one page called “dashboard” but it was too complex and too heavy and was causing Bubble editor to break often. So we split the functionality of the page into multiple pages.

Hi Levon,

I thought so, too. So that’s what I did last night. And the new launch had the same problem.

I’ve made a video for you showing me logging into the new app.

By the way…

This is insulting:

Hi Tom,
this must be due to this:

tom:

I’ve been customizing the Jobly template for a couple of days now.

if you create a new app using the same template everything will be working fine.

tom:

I got the issue worked out.

The test user, jjaqobis@gmail.com has a subscription renewal date of sep 25, which is why the app preview and other demo modes stopped working.

Hello @tom,

Thank you for your feedback, we will make changes accordingly.

All Best.
Nik.

sorry, Tom, didn’t mean to insult you. But since you wrote that the template stopped working all of a sudden after you’ve been customizing it for 2 days that’s the first thing that comes to mind.
Please accept my apologies. We’ll fix the test user data.
Thanks,