Services Plugins FAQs

Jobly Template issues

So I purchased the template and have not made any changes to it for workflow or design. The only changes I made was adding the API’s from the documentation.

I then wanted to go through workflow of each area to make sure everything worked as intended so I could then make changes to the template.

I have an issue where when a customer is created it says an error something went wrong with the red banner on top and the green “create button” has the bubbles like its doing something. I left it here for several mins to see what it would do nothing happened so I cancel.

The customer shows up in the customer tab but shows 0 location

Also cant click on to open invoice either just shows as a draft

Cant choose customer when creating job

I pushed this to live to go through the work flow as a testing measure.

What have I done so far

Added stripe API & Stripe JS V2 API setup
Added Google Geocode and Google Map API

API not setup Yet

Google Login
PDF Converter (struggling here as not much documentation on this setup with heroku)

Any help would be great

Hello, @Jake. Thanks for reaching out.
Please accept my apologies for the late reply.

I’m afraid, this case is not reproducing on our side. Customer is creating without an error you have shown, plus it is visible in the repeating group after creation (have you tried to search for your freshly created user in the search bar?).

The location issue might be related to Google APIs. Have you checked the browser console? There might be errors related to it.

Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side also. It is possible to choose a customer and create a job on the template demo.

I can recommend you to make sure first if you have set the Google APIs correctly and if you have no errors in the browser console, related to this service (when you are using some geo features of the template).

If you have any additional questions, please ask. I will be glad to help.
Regards,

Hi Jake,

I’m also in the process of setting everything up, and I made a break of a couple of weeks to get other things done. I see that I’m ahead of you and I faced many problems as you have and I am facing new challenges right now (with customer’s not being able to see customer center and payments not recording properly). Feel free to reach out privately and maybe we can figure this out together.

Cheers