Services Plugins FAQs

Jobly Template Navigation

I recently purchased the Jobly template and as I began testing it I found that the custom event “Deeplink” doesn’t seem to work for me. I am unable to navigate to the ‘Request View’ ‘Quote View’ ‘Job View’ or ‘Invoice View’ groups.

When I previewed the template this functionality seemed to be working fine. Is the version I purchased different from the preview version?

Any info on why this issue may be occuring would be greatly appreciated as I have very little experience with javascript and custom events.

Hello, @pgrega19
Thanks for reaching out.

We have checked the Demo Page of the template and the deeplink works on the mentioned pages.

In order to check the settings and compare them with ours, please create a new application from this template, and compare the pages, where the deeplink is used (Work page, for example).
Also, here you can find the JS code for the live version and for the test version of the template:

After purchasing, you receive an exact copy of the template on our platform (except for plugin keys and other details).

Please allow me to advise you to carefully analyze the documentation for this template: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/jobly-business-management-like-jobber-template#introduction

In case any additional questions will appear - please let me know.
Best regards,

Thanks,

I discovered my issue was that I was missing API keys for the “Random String Generator” plugin so the issue was that my app was not generating a random id for each new item created.

One further question, I tried to find the Jobly documentation page but was directed to a “Page not found” are there currently issues with this documentation?

Hello, @pgrega19
Happy to hear that you have rolled it out.

As for the documentation, please allow us to mention that supporting document unavailability is related to recent bugs and changes on the Gitbook (where we host our docs).

We will check what has been changed, and when the documentation will become available again, I will definitely let you know.

Thanks for the understanding.
Best regards,

1 Like

Hello, @pgrega19
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, I would like to notify you that the issue with the documentation was fixed.
Please check it and carefully analyze it: Jobly - Business Management Like Jobber Template - Zeroqode Documentation

In case any additional questions will appear - please let me know.
Best regards,

1 Like