Services Plugins FAQs

Jobly Template Problems

I’ve tried both in Chrome and Safari. Each perform about the same. Safari is worse… but not by much.

At this point, I don’t think I am going to be able to use it. What is the refund policy? I am not planning to leave a public negative review or anything like that. I’m sure your other templates are excellent. It’s just so unusable, there’s no way I can reliably build anything with it.

Hi Andrew,
we decided to break the page down into few separate pages, this should really solve the issue. We’ll try to make it done this week or early next week.
Will you bear with us while we get this done please?

Absolutely! I appreciate you guys trying to rectify the situation.

1 Like

Hi Andrew,
we’ve just pushed an update where we split the dashboard’s functionality. Can you please create a new app from the template and see if it works well now?
the new dashboard page is called “dashboard_lite”. the initial dashboard page was left intact.
we will be updating the docs shortly
Thanks!

Thanks for the update @levon I’ll give it a try this week and will let you know. Appreciate you guys trying to make this right…

1 Like

Was there any further development on the performance of this template? I really love the template and it’s got most of what I need, but the performance is really slow compared to other Bubble apps I’ve generated. It’s currently deployed on a Personal plan and being this slow with no one else hitting it has me worried about investing much more time if the performance hasn’t been fixed…

Hello, @jeff.stroh!
Thank you for your message and sorry for the late reply. :pray:

Yes, we have made a template update recently where we fixed a few bugs and increased a bit the general performance by using reusable elements and reduced the number of workflows on the page. The update is not major, but it improved the page’s speed load.

If you are the owner of this template, you can create a new Jobly copy and test it out, or test the demo page:

We will be glad to hear your feedback. :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a good day.