Services Plugins FAQs

Keeping the file name from desktop to google drive - using google drive plugin

Hello, every time I upload a file through the google drive plugin on bubble to my drive, the file just gets upload and named as “untitled”

So how do I make it so the application keeps/applies the original title/name of the file?

Thank you!

Hi there, @oiplive

Could you please tell which GDrive plugin you’re using so we could check it out.
Thanks.

Yes this one: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/google-drive-api-1533643899387x405657498681344000

Any update on this? How is this plugin useful if all the files uploaded and uploaded as untitled??

Hello @oiplive

Sorry for delay, however we’re still working on fixing the issue. Please bear with us while we’re debugging, thanks for understanding.

Hello, @oiplive

Thanks for patience, we checked the plugin and steps should be as follow.

1. Upload File -> (Get File Id result from step 1) -> Rename File.
    It could’ve been done with one, however it is not possible in Bubble so you’ll need to create this flow.
    Please try it out.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Thanks! Appreciate it!

@oiplive Hello.

Please upgrade to the latest version of plugin, refresh app and give it another try.
Thanks.

Hi @oiplive!
Did you try the update already!
If you like our plugin, could you rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile: The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.
Kind regards,
Olga