Services Plugins FAQs

💸 Koinz - Referrals & Rewards - New Template from Zeroqode

Koinz_Forum

Koinz - Referrals & Rewards Template allows users to create referral links and share them across social networks and other means of communication. This would help attract more users to any app or website in exchange with reward points that users can spend inside a store (sample store comes as part of this template).

Also the template features a progression system so the more users refer other users the higher they will be rewarded.
The template is suited for referral platforms, stores or even as an extension for an existing project.

Features:

• Responsive design
  • Referral system
  • Rewards system
  • Integrated store
  • Email verification
  • Admin panel
  • Unique design

Live demo: https://codefreereferrals.bubbleapps.io/

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

I am interested in this template and i need to make sure if i can use it to :

1- I have noticed that in "Koinz " template the score increases for every new user register , can i do the same but only if they made a sale ?

2- Can i Give "Affiliate registered users " ability to take a percentage on every sales they made ?

3- Every unique users will have his/her unique refer link ?

BR

Hello, @ciscotreasure.
Thank you for your questions and please receive my apologies for the late reply :pray:

The current Koinz template setup is designed to reward users for every newly registered user (referral system) and there is no reward for sales feature, unfortunately.
But it can be added, as per fact, the Koinz template is fully customizable. It can be done the same way as the reward for new user functionality is set, with a few regarding differences.

This kind of functionality is not included in the current template setup, but it can be customized also.

Yes, it is so. Every new registered user has the ability to have his own referrals and his own referral link as well.

For more information on the Koinz template, I’d like to recommend you check the template documentation link. Please find it here:

(Please note that if you’re going to do the template customization on your own, you need to have solid Bubble skills).

I hope this will help.
Regards,

1 Like

Hi Kate , i have noticed that the referral link ( includes the code ) redirect the user to the sign in page , is
that mean (as advertiser ) the only chance to get the bonus or points is when the other user sign up through this page only ? what if that user click on logo icon and redirect to the home page or type the website name manually in the URL ? can i take the bonus or points too ?
BR

Hello, @ciscotreasure.

I’m afraid, yes. The only way for advertisers to achieve the bonus points is when other users sign up through their referral URL.

The reward will be counted to the advertiser if other users register via his referral URL (it doesn’t matter how user registers - copy-pasts the referral URL code or types it manually). The point is the user should register via the signin page with the advertiser referral URL.

Please let me know if you have more questions.
Regards,

Hi Kate , Thanks a lot for your support ,it really helped me.
kindly i want your help here (Please check the screen shot ), I made a customization on the line chart graph to show only 1 result/month and it show correct

but can you please show me how i can display this result as a text ? I have tried to add it but i am afraid i am missing something ! Kindly support
BR

Hello, @ciscotreasure.

Let me please check your request. I wil let you know once I have any useful info. Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,

@ciscotreasure,

I’ve discussed your question with my team and I have a suggestion for you to use the repeating group instead of the text element. It will be much harder/complicated to display the information you want in the text element.

How this can be done:

• create a repeating group, which data source will be a Users table;
  • add a date filtering to it (1 result/month, as you wanted - some useful tip).

Still, it is much easier to display the data via the line chart :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope this advice was useful for you :pray:
Regards,

Thanks Kate for your quick reply and support, I totally agree with you that the line chart is easier, but what i’m trying to do is : save the result in the Database [ The number of users who sign up in every month of the year , for example if 6 users sign up in july/2020 then i can find in the database 6 users in july. In this way i can easily monitor the commission i can give for each user in each month of the year by looking in the database.
BR

@kate i need to know something please , is there cookies for this template ? or any needs to enable it if it’s exist ?
Thanks

@ciscotreasure,

The Koinz template does not use any additional cookies, then the default Bubble cookies. You can see the Bubble Cookie Policy (the Cookies section) here:

Some more info:
https://manual.bubble.io/working-with-data/the-user-type#temporary-users

I hope this info will be helpful for you :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,