Services Plugins FAQs

LaTeX Math Equations Display

Hello @jumerius3 ,
This is Vasile, from Zeroqode Support Team.

I’m excited to share that our dev team worked diligently based on the feedback you offered, and they have added the option to align to align text left, center, and right. And LaTex Math plugin was updated to version 1.9.0.

To access this new feature simply open your Latex Element and select the position you find suitable.

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly?

Feel free to explore these plugin functionalities in your app, and If everything is functioning well, we would appreciate it if you could leave a plugin rate, by giving it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Thanks again for your patience and cooperation.
Take care!

@jumerius3 ,
I hope your day is going well🙂

I’d like to know if you had the opportunity to install the latest update and if it helped with aligning the text. Your feedback on this is important to us!

If you find the update and our service great, we’d be incredibly grateful if you could leave us a review. You can rate LatTex by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and leaving as many stars as it deserves.

Your feedback not only helps us but also motivates our team to continue providing excellent service and support.:pray:

If you have any more questions or need further support down the line, don’t hesitate to reach out. I am here to help!
Best regards,

Hi! Let me test it out and I will update everything soon. Appreciate all the support rendered!

2 Likes

Hello @jumerius3 ,
I hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

We truly appreciate your cooperation and the willingness to make time out of your day to help us ensure that the plugin is properly working on your side and are here to support you every step of the way.

Looking forward to hearing you!
Have a blessed day. :dizzy:

Hi, I tested the above code again, using the same script as we have been testing, and I got this output:

code is

\begin{align*}
\text{Options}:
& (A) \ 0.9
& (B) \ 9
& (C) \ 0.09
\end{align*}

not sure where the issue lies now.

ok your code is not correct. Should be:

\begin{align*}
(A)& \ 9 \
(B)& \ 0.9 \
(C)& \ 90
\end{align*}

Hello @jumerius3
I’m sorry to hear that you are still having issues with our plugin.

not sure where the issue lies now.
After checking with our dev team, we found that the best way to make sure the options A,B,C are displayed from a new line is to use the double slash to represent the next line. Please test the code below: and let us know if now it is now displayed properly in your app.

Calculate the exact value of ( 3 \times 0.3 )
\begin{align*}
( 3 \times 0.3 ). \ Options \ (A) :0.9 \ (B): 9 \ (C): 0.09
\end{align*}
Here how it looks on our Live Page

If our suggestion was helpful and the plugin now functions properly in your app, could you kindly consider modifying or removing the review you’ve left on the 1.8.0 version?

Due to the way how the bubble reviews work, at the moment you have 2 reviews :

We would appreciate it very much if you could downgrade to the 1.8.0 version and modify/remove the original review. :pray:.

By doing this you would provide other users with a fair and comprehensive view of the plugin’s functionality and our dedication to customer support.

This simple action would make our day here at the Support Team. :sunny:
Have a nice day!