Services Plugins FAQs

Launch issue about the endpoint in Coursely template

Hello,

I have something wrong about launching my apps.
When I try to launch my app, a issue occurred about backend.

The issue is below.
The endpoint ’chargethecard’ has the key:booking, Type:booking, but Type:booking was deleted.
This is the initial setting when I purchased the template Coursely.

Someone know how to resolve this issue?
Please see the attachment screenshot, too.

Thanks.

Hi @Masumi,

Thanks for reaching out. This type is indeed deleted. However, this issue is not reproducing on our side, unfortunately. Had you just purchased this template and the issue occurred or you managed to make some adjustments to the workflow? Please provide me with additional details like browser and Operating System you are using. Also, you could share the link to your app editor, so I could better check what the problem might be and try to get back with a solution as soon as possible.

Best,
Alex

Thank you for your reply.
I’ll send you DM.
Thanks.

Hi there @Masumi, I’m reaching out to notify you back that we have fixed the ‘booking’ type issue. It was indeed deleted for some reason. It should be all good by now. You can create a new app with updates made to the template. In case you have other problems, please let us know. Thank very much for your patience :pray:

Thank you for your help!
I’m glad to hear that!

But, should I make the app as another new app from the beginning?
There is a way to update existing app?

Thanks.

@Masumi yes, unfortunately it is required to create a new app with this template to have the updates. In case it is critical for you, it is possible to make the necessary adjustments yourself inside your existing app, however I cannot guarantee that something else might not go wrong, depending on how you have customized your app. It can be a bit frustrating, but will take just some time and effort:

Create a new table called Booking with these fields:

In your workflow, replace the deleted one with new Booking:

And rewrite these conditions:

When done, you’ll have to deploy your app and then deploy the database with the newly created Booking data type.

Thank you for your help.
Yeah, I understand that is risk for me.
So, I have tried to build new one again, then it dosen’t have any errors.
Thanks!

1 Like