Services Plugins FAQs

Learny - Find matching list items on different tables and remove them

Hey Community,

I am using the learny template. I changed the system to connect sections to multiple courses.
This works by adding a section to the Course’s courseSessions list. Also the section gets an entry in a list to which Courses it is linked.

I want to be able to disconnect the section from the course. To archieve that i want to remove the list item of the course which contains the section id and the list item of the section which contains the course id.
The disconnect button is inside the repeating group element of the section which opens a pop up with a Button to finally remove the item.

Now my problem:
I try for hours to remove the right sections id from the list of Sections of a Course, and the same with the section where I can not find the id of the course it has to delete in its list of courses connected.

So in the End I need to find a way to get access to the parents parent. I feel like this is super easy but I cant figure it out…

I hope you do understand me and help me:) Thanks for taking your time in advance!

Hello, @thore
Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, without more details, your scenario doesn’t quite make it clear to me.
Can you please provide me some screenshots or screencast, where you can demonstrate how exactly you are trying to remove SectionID and which parents group you are trying to access.

As I noted, right now, I can’t clearly understand what exactly you are trying to achieve.

Best regards,