Services Plugins FAQs

๐ŸŽ“ Learny SaaS Online Learning Platform - New Template from Zeroqode

learny- forum

Learny SaaS - Online Learning Platform is a no-code platform designed for running various online schools. It allows you to add unlimited number of courses, each of which can have its own curriculum organised around sections and classes. The platform comes with Wistia integration as a hosting solution for all the videos. The platform suggests the subscription model to access the courses and the payment gateway used to achieve that is Stripe. There are 3 subscription plans configured. Users in the platform area are able to have discussions under each course which will increase community engagement. A powerful admin panel offers a lot of of features like checking logs and statistics, managing users, FAQs and courses etc. This template was used to build Zeroqode Lab - an acting and a very successful platform for learning how to build apps without code - you can check it out here https://lab.zeroqode.com)

FEATURES:

• Landing page
  • Responsive design
  • Wistia video hosting integration
  • Subscription plans
  • Payment via Stripe
  • Powerful admin dashboard to manage the platform
  • URL shortener
  • Comments and replies section
  • Google and Facebook Logins
  • Logs and Statistics

Live demo: https://learningsaas.bubbleapps.io/

Zero Code Conference 2020. October 7-8

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for, Iโ€™m going to test it out! I will write a review later!

2 Likes

Hey, Can I integrate other e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, Skillshare, Edx etc and access their courses and a usersโ€™ dashboard and bring them on this template via API integrations?

Hi @hksrise, thanks for reaching out.

Yes, it is possible to integrate other e-learning platforms within our template, as it supports customization of any part of it. Please note that to make this possible, the corresponding platform also needs to have the API functionality available. Also, solid Bubble skills are required from your side to perform such kind of integration.

Here is some useful information about API Connector.

Before purchasing our template, please check our live demo page and the supporting documentation for it.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Best regards,

Hey folks,

Weโ€™re happy to announce that we finished updating our https://zeroqode.com/template/learny-saas---online-learning-1598432783836x834882639391815700 to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. Itโ€™s a fully-responsive app across any user device.

Please enjoy it :partying_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Hi,

Can I integrated this template with others hostings (Panda Video) and gateway?

Thanks.

Hi @ana.rodrigues1, thanks for reaching out and for your question.

Sure thing, as our templates are completely customizable, you can change/adjust any part of it as per your project requirements.
In case of a hosting change, please be sure to check&replace all workflows and elements related to Wistia, with the new hosting, as well as find a solution that will allow playing videos from the new source.
Kindly note that this requires a certain level of Bubble skills, as it touches the templateโ€™s core feature.

Hope this helps in a way. If there will be any other questions about the templateโ€™s default functionality, please let me know.

Regards,