Services Plugins FAQs

Lightbox Slider

Hi,

I am looking to possibly use the Lightbox Slider as it seems to be able to do one thing I would like to to, namely allow a user to “pop out” a specific image from a gallery and zoom in on it.

However I also want to be able attach a red circle highlighting a specific part of the image on some images. I would obviously need this also appear on the “popped out” version and to resize and stay in place with the image as it is zoomed in and out.

Is this something that can be achieved with this plugin do you think?

Thanks,
David

Another item that might be useful if possible would be a minimum and maximum level of zoom. Just a thought. Looking forward to any thoughts on what I asked previously.

Thanks,
David

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, the plugin it is not supporting the option that you’ve mentioned above (red circle highlighting and zooming).
Kindly check available options here:

If any additional information I can help with is required, please let me know.

Regards,

Thanks for the reply. The plugin does allow zooming but places no limits which makes it go beyond the bounds of what is useful. I would suggest allowing the developer to set some limits on maximum or minimum expand would make this more usable.

In any case I appreciate your response. I will try it in any case and see if I can work with what it offers.
David

2 Likes

Dear David, hello!
Thank you for your reply.

We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested features to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

In case any other issues will appear, please let us know.

Regards,

Thank you Serg, I appreciate that

1 Like

Hi, @david5
I am glad to notify you that we have pushed a plugin update, that has added the option of maximum and minimum scaling ranges. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Regards,

Fantastic, very helpful :slight_smile:

Have a nice weekend!

David

2 Likes

Dear @david5, if you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor?
You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :smiley:

Thank you and have a nice weekend too!

Hi Serg, happy to leave a review but I don’t see an option to do so (I am logged in)

Am I missing something?
David

1 Like

Dear @david5, thanks for your intention.
In order to leave a review on a used plugin, please enter the app page where you are using it, and in the “Plugins” compartment choose the needed one.
Here is a short guide for your help.

Thank you and have a nice week!

Obvious when you know where to look. :slightly_smiling_face: Done

2 Likes

Hi @zeroqode1 @Serg @zeroqode2

Yesterday all of our lightboxes starting throwing the following error:

No changes were made in our application and we did not update the plugin. Please let me know an eta of when this will be resolved. Thank you!