Services Plugins FAQs

LineChar is throwing error: Incompleted 'Series 1 data' field!

This happens only in my live version and they should by logic, being the same graph using the same database. The error triggers when the page is loaded and only updates the graph when I zoom out so it’s updated then works normal. How can I solve this issue?

Hello @koranthir,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To help us better understand and address your concern, could you please provide more details about the issue you’re facing? Firstly, could you confirm which specific plugin you’re referring to? Since we offer multiple chart plugins, a link to the plugin in question would be very helpful.

Additionally, could you share screenshots and screencasts showing your workflow setup, the plugin element, the issue at hand, and what you expected instead? For creating screencasts, we recommend using the Loom tool.

Please ensure your video is recorded step-by-step with the browser’s console visible, especially if there are any error messages, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details are crucial for us to replicate your setup and investigate further.

Thanks again for your cooperation, and we look forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello @koranthir,

I hope this message finds you well.

Just checking in to see if you’re still experiencing difficulties with our plugin. If so, we’re here to help! Could you kindly share the details requested in our previous message? This includes specifying the plugin, along with any screenshots or screencasts of your workflow and the issues you’re facing. These insights are vital for us to assist you more effectively.

Thank you for your time, and we’re looking forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan