Services Plugins FAQs

Links appearing in RTE even when links turned off

Hello,

I recently purchased the Advanced Rich Text Editor as I need an RTE with more flexibility than the inbuilt bubble one.
I have most things turned off, for example I don’t want links or different font sizes, however when I copy and paste something into the RTE with different sizes or links, they are still active.
How do I remove these from the editor?
I need to be able to prevent the active links and the unwanted styles.

Thanks!

Hello @georgia,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

I’ve consulted with our developer regarding your questions, and currently, there is no direct way to achieve your specific use case. However, I’ve submitted an improvement request, and our developers will explore potential ways to incorporate this suggestion into the plugin.

We appreciate your feedback, and if you have any more questions or concerns in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! :star2:

Hello @georgia,

Your patience is greatly appreciated!

We’re excited to announce the release of Advanced RTE plugin version 1.158.0, featuring a new addition called “Plain Text Mode.” This feature automatically reformats text inserted into the element to match the default size and font settings you’ve configured, while also excluding the transfer of formatting and hyperlinks if the text is pasted. For optimal performance, please ensure that the “Auto Detect URL” option is disabled when using this feature.

We encourage you to update the plugin to the latest version, thoroughly test these enhancements, and provide us with your valuable feedback.

If you’re satisfied with our plugins and the support you’ve received, we would be immensely grateful if you could take a moment to leave a review on Trustpilot. Please express your opinions to other people about the services we offer and our company as a whole :pray:

We eagerly await your response and wish you a wonderful holiday season ahead! :star2::christmas_tree: