Services Plugins FAQs

Loaing spinner - getting $jscomp is not defined error

Hi,

I’m using bubble v6 and am getting the error below when i try to use the loading spinner plugin:

The plugin Loading Spinner / element Loading Spinner threw the following error: ReferenceError: $jscomp is not defined
at k (PLUGIN_Loading-Spinner-update–Loading-Spinner-.js:3:43)
at eval (PLUGIN_Loading-Spinner-update–Loading-Spinner-.js:17:197) (please report this to the plugin author)

My spinner element is set up with the default values and i am using a simple animate call in my workflow. Please let me know what i’m doing wrong or ir this is a bubble.io issue (i’ve seen other posts referencing the jscomp error which have ended up being bubble backedn issues, so was wondering if that’s the case here.

Hi @david4, unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. Without knowing more about your settings, I can give a hint that might help. You can check our demo editor here https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=splash&id=zeroqode-demo-14&tab=tabs-1 to make sure the plugin is used properly. However, if you experience the same or other errors, please share more details like what you are trying to accomplish with it, screenshots/screencast of your app and workflow when error is triggered, console logs of your browser and OS you are using. This way, we can better investigate and get back with a reply asap. Thank you.