Services Plugins FAQs

Location Based Reviews

Hey everyone, I got a few question and need some help.
I’m about to buy this template called Location Based Reviews - Reviewly, but I want to alter it and edit it to my own preference. So I want to know are my wishes possible and how hard would they be

1. To add more things to review about(right now there is only 1-5 stars and a text review, and I want to add few more things). Date of the encounter with that business and rating few different characteristics (exp.food quality, staff, hygiene…)
  2. To have review stats on the business profile page. Average overall rating, number of ratings, and average ratings on characteristics mentioned above
  3. To make different types of account - customer and business accounts. Customer can search businesses and write reviews, and business account can create their business profile and publish it.
    4.Sort by and filter functions on the home search page
  4. Analytics dashboard for business profiles to see “advanced” stats about reviews
  5. Subscription feature

Hi @milan131202,
Thanks for reaching out!

We would like to inform you that our templates have been recently acquired by the RapidDev team, who are now responsible for providing support on them. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding a specific template, we kindly request you to reach out to their dedicated support team at support@rapidevelopers.com.

They will be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Gulce