Services Plugins FAQs

Dear Forum,

I currently have an issue with one of the template of Zeroqode (Rently) when it comes to adding city.

Here is a bit of context:

• City is a type of data, that takes into account three main elements: City (text), Country (text) and address (geographic address).
  • We use a google API for everything with Geolocation.

When I want to add a new city, I usually add the address which is recognised, I can then add the city name (format text) and the country (format text).

But recently, when I add an address or a city name, it says that either the address or the city isn’t recognised.

I checked the workflow (see pictures), and everything seems correct.

Did you ever have that kind of issue?

Thanks again for support.

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 12.32.49

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 11.36.14

Hi @mrb.cars8,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.We kindly appreciate using the Rently template. :pray:

It might be a bit confusing, this is a Bubble standard search box element even if it is called input address. Basically, you have to pick an address from the dropdown suggestions menu.
Also if you leave the City name empty, the error text will be visible since there is a condition set for this text. Please see the screenshots below:

Hope it helps.
If you require any further information related to the Rently template, feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad to help. :pray:
Best regards,