Services Plugins FAQs

Low/No code software / platform recommendations

Hi All,

I have the following requirements for a low code / no code platform / software.

• build web apps (not just ios/android)
  • build and edit react components and add/edit custom components
  • git integration so you can if needed move the code away from the platform in the future if desired
  • no vendor lock in
  • database integration (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc)
  • rest api integration (connect and read/write to any 3rd party API.
  • user authentication built in
  • don’t mind paying for the solution, have plenty of budget

I have found budibase to be very good, but it does not have the react components or git integration.

Also, Wappler seems good, but again not a React solution.

Please let me know any recommendations you have.

Thanks,
Robert

Hi @robertm,
Thank you for reaching out.

All of our product templates/plugins are built with and for Bubble. Bubble is a unique platform, that allows you to create almost anything that you require.

The difference between Bubble and other no-code platforms is in the multiple features it offers for development flexibility e.g. creating your own API, adding custom code, having your own database, etc. For more information, please visit our comparison chart here Comparison of No-Code Web Site Builders | Zeroqode

As a starting point, you can check our templates at Ready-Made App Templates for Bubble | Zeroqode to see if there is anything that fits your needs. When you buy a template, you receive the Bubble configuration and it is fully modifiable. There is no source code for these templates per se because they are built without code :slight_smile: as a constructor.

We recommend having an intermediate experience with Bubble to easily tweak the template, or at least a basic understanding to be able to work with embedded functionality.
To master your Bubble skills you can sign up for our Zeroqode Lab courses or use these resources:

• Bubble Introduction
• Bubble Lessons
• Bubble Manual

Also, we at Zeroqode can customize the template for you but we usually work with budgets. over $10k-12k. See how we can help with customization.

If you require any further information, let me know.
Best regards,