Services Plugins FAQs

💰 Loyalty Customer Rewards and Retention - New Template from Zeroqode

Loyalty Forum

Loyalty - Customer Rewards and Retention Platform is a no-code template for sellers that want to have better long term relations with their customers.
With Loyalty, customers can enjoy products from sellers they love and get bonuses for doing so while sellers can improve an already established network of customers by making them more loyal and rewarding them in the process. Overall both sides are being rewarded.

Features:

• Fully responsive pages
  • Integrated admin panel
  • Company dashboard
  • Subscription system via Stripe
  • Integrated chat
  • Rewards system
  • Integrated reviews
  • QR code generator
  • Unique design

Lived demo: https://loyaltytemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Zeroqode Blocks
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

I like this template a lot but customizing it to my use case is quite challenging.

Hi @lloydpearsoniv, thanks for your message.

Yup, indeed it might be pretty challenging to customize some particular use cases, especially API connections or functionalities with the complex logic.

For making this more possible, we recommend to all our users to obtain some solid Bubble skills first. There are quite a lot of useful Bubble-related resources online. I hope these will help you on your way:

https://manual.bubble.io/using-the-bubble-api

You can also apply for the Customization service if you would like some Bubble agency/freelancer to do the complex job for you. But it depends completely on your choise.

I hope it helps. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

This template is awesome ! It has the functions that many small businesses are seeking . I did a bit test and have the following questions:

1. The points collected and accumulated in mutliple business can be accepted by any participating business ?

Customer A get 100 point from store A, can it be used in Store B ?

In the real world scenario ,Store A owner only wants the point from their own business to be redeemed at their store.

In the demo , it seems point can be used everywhere .

If this is the case , is there a workaround ?

2, How can customer redeem the point ?

Store owner will set up articles with points , when customer buy an article ( I was not able to finish the purchase… weird), how the store knows , they will receive a notice /email?

The the customer bring the coupon or confirmation email to the store to redeem ?

3, Is there any gift card options ?

Hi @robertwangca,
Thank you for reaching out, we kindly appreciate your interest in our templates. :pray:

Yes, correct, by default in the template configuration each user receives points when the purchase is made and can spend these points in any store he would like. If you would like to restrict the use of points to a specific store it will require a bit of customization, you will have to add additional fields in the database and divide the total number of points for each shop. After that, you can use additional conditionals on the Buy button, that will check if the current user’s points related to the current shop are greater than the product price, then the purchase will take place.

The Company Staff member generates a QR code based on the amount, the customer can scan this QR code and receive points. By default, there is no workflow set for sending an email, but you can add as many customizations to this template as needed.

No, but you can use a similar principle when generating promo codes for creating Gift Cards.

I hope the above information will be useful to you.
In case I can help you with any additional information - let me know.
Best regards,

Thanks for the explanation.

Hello @robertwangca,
You are always welcome! :slight_smile:

In case there will be any other template-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help :pray:

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,

@igor I send you a private message , hope you have read it . thanks.

Hi @robertwangca,
Thank you for your message.

Please check your inbox.
In case I can help you with any additional information - let me know. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Thanks a lot for the details explanation.I will get back to you.

1 Like

You are very welcome @robertwangca,

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Have a good day. :sunny:

I purchased the template and have been facing quite a few issues. Firstly setting up stripe was an issue as now product IDs (test & live) cant be same anymore due to stripe UI changes. Now I’m stuck as the business sign up does not work. The issue can also be noticed on the loyalty demo template itself.

Click Business Sign Up> Put in all details> Sign Up button does not activate even when conditions are met. What to do in this case?

Hi @9dj,
Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the issue you’ve faced.

I have tested the Loyalty live demo page and unfortunately, I couldn’t reproduce the issue on my side.
Would it be convenient to share more details related to that?

Namely:
• screenshots and screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
• screenshots or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);
• steps to reproduce your issue;

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Loyalty - User Rewards and Retention Template