Services Plugins FAQs

Map Chart plugin clicked country

I have a question regarding Map-Charts plugin

1. How can I create an event Map charts map is clicked, working under the condition that if the country user was clicked is the same country which I will show to the user - it turns green, otherwise red.
    I need to have some reference to the country clicked.
  2. It seems like the map doesn’t have proper proportions when it’s displayed. Which sizes should I choose for it?

Hi @nadiyqabrosimova, thanks for reaching out.

Allow us the check internally for solutions to your requests.
Once any information will be available - I will let you know.

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Hi @nadiyqabrosimova, apologies for the delayed news and reply to your questions.

Unfortunately, this plugin does not allow to change the country’s border color immediately after the user clicks on the country (on the plugin element).
It is so because once the user performs the state (country) selection, the plugin element recognizes only this input and assigns to it the default border color.
Only if you perform the additional action on the page - the plugin’s state will be re-written, and the border color will be changed to the one that was set up in your custom condition.
So we suppose your user case (change the country’s border color once it is clicked) can’t be achieved with the plugin. Sorry for that :disappointed:

Please try to use the proportion in marked fields as 2:1, it should show the map properly.

Also, we’ve made an update to the plugin, which fixed the usage of the dynamic colors.
Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (Version 1.6.0 - Added dynamic value for fields for color and fixed multiple displaying), refresh the application, and give it a try.

Hope it helps. Please let me know if I can help with anything else, related to our plugin.
Regards,