Services Plugins FAQs

Map Extender - I Cant add list of markers

Hello, @edukmattos
Happy to hear that you are using our plugin :slightly_smiling_face:

In order to center the map automatically after placing the marker, you just need to use the ā€œCenter Mapā€ action in the workflow:

Please try it and let me know about the result.
Best regards,

Hi, @Ecatrina !
By clicking on the marker the Captions dont show up.
In my map the Marker Caption its settings Currenr markerĀ“s Description (Description is a field from my DB) and Show title windows its setting On Click.
What Am I doing wrong ?

Hello, @edukmattos

Iā€™m afraid that I canā€™t investigate your specific case without information about your current settings for this action. Description of the settings is not enough :pray:

Please provide us the screenshots and a detailed description of the result you try to achieve.

Best regards,

Hi, @Ecaterina

Below my screen

Hi, @Ecaterina !
Sorry, I sent u my screen with settings diferent that I told u.
Now, Im sending u the rigth screen.

Hello, @edukmattos

Please allow me to point out that there is no possibility to add a description for the markers in the current pluginā€™s version.
Thus, unfortunately, the title will not be visible On-Click in your application.

We will analyze the possibility to add this feature for future plugin updates. We need to see how feasible it will be.

Best regards,

Hi, @Ecaterina !
Is there any way to visualize a balloon with text?

Hello, @edukmattos

Iā€™m afraid, I canā€™t provide you exact guidance to create such a function with this plugin.
However, please note that you can use the pop-up with dynamic data inside ( where will be displayed current userā€™s location, for example).
Additionally, you can set the condition for the Markers, like ā€œWhen button Add a markerā€ is pressed, created pop-up is displayed.

Also, you can search for some ideas on the Bubble Forum: https://forum.bubble.io/new

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,