Services Plugins FAQs

Mapbox and database in Airtable

Hi,

I have a list of markers in Airtable that I’d like to add in my mapbox.
When I add the airtable source, it doesn’t propose me “longitude” and “latitude”.

How can I do?

Thank you?

Alex

Hi @Alex_5780,
Please be sure that for each required field, within your Airtable there is a corresponding data type populated with data. Check the supporting documentation, as well as field documentation on plugin actions.

If there are any other questions, drop me a message.

Regards,

Hi Serg,

Thank you for your return.
Yes, that’s what I did (see my screenshot) but I don’t have the Longitude and latitude field. I don’t understand why.

Thanks for your help

Alex

Hi @Alex_5780, thanks for your reply.

Let us check this internally. Once any feedback will be available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

1 Like

The developer team has checked this issue. Regretfully, Mapbox doesn’t recognize data from the Airtable database, sorry for the earlier misguiding reply :pray: (in fact it works with external API, but not with Airtable).

Please let me know if I can help with any other questions about our plugin.

Regards

1 Like

Hi Serg,

Thank you for your return.
Do you know an alternative?
For example, is it possible to match the airtable database with a bubble database to do it?
Or maybe with with Integromat?

Thank you for your help.

Alex

Hi @Alex_5780, thanks for your reply.

I’m afraid it might require a detailed study on the matter, as no easy hacks have been found yet by me.
Sorry for not being helpful much in this regard. In case any plugin-related question will arise, drop me a message.

Regards,

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your return

2 Likes