Services Plugins FAQs

Mapbox error and question

Hello,

I am trying to remove a marker but I am unable to remove using the workflow shown in the video below. I am using the same Marker ID for both the added and marker to remove.

Also, could someone please guide me for the best way to add and remove a list of markers in the same fashion as the Google Map API? I have tried using repeated steps in workflows (example add marker - do search for item 1, then item 2 etc.) but I figure there must be another way.

Thank you!

Brian

Hello, Brian. @brianleemeadows

Thanks for pointing this out, however it is not possible to add/remove list of markers in current version. At the moment we don’t have plans to implement it in the near future.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Dumitru.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Would your team still be able to look at the error for removing a single marker as shown in the video?

Brian.

Yes, sure thing regrading the issue in question we’ll fix it and be back to you asap.
Thanks.

@Dumitru thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello @brianleemeadows.

We pushed an update to plugin with fix regarding removing the marker.
Please upgrade to the latest version of plugin, refresh the app and give it another try.
Refer to demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-08.bubbleapps.io/mapbox-map if needed.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hello @Dumitru - I’ve refreshed the app but have not been prompted with an update to Mapbox. Latest version available is still 1.6.0

Hi Brian, sorry my bad, can you please try again now?
thanks

1 Like

Works well - thank you!

1 Like

Hello @levon @Dumitru

I came across an error when clicking a Mapbox marker - the marker coordinates are calculating to a different address instead of the original marker location. Please see video below:

Thanks in advance!

Brian

@brianleemeadows HI!

Sorry for a delayed response here, we’ll check this out and be back to you asap.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @brianleemeadows.

Thanks patience. We pushed an update with a fix for this. Please upgrade to latest version, refresh the app and give it a try. Thanks.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Thank you - working well!

2 Likes