Services Plugins FAQs

Mapbox: How to use the static marker (API does not have markers)

I am using an API as a source for adding a list of markers. But I want to use the static marker for all items in the list.

Marker Source is required and HAVE to be the API source. How do i override it? - Same goes for the Icon Size

Please help, or add the feature to override the list with the static marker and a default icon size.

Hi @siticum, thanks for reaching out.

Regretfully, the current plugin functionality doesn’t allow to use two different sources for list of markers. A possible solution might be to add to API database same value for icon size and default image for each marker.

Noted, I’ve added your suggestion to the plugin’s plan of possible improvements. The developer team will check how feasible would be to add it in future plugin updates. If any news in this regard will appear, I will let you know.

In the meanwhile, please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

Much appreciated @Serg

One more thing, in the “Add marker to map” workflow, it would like to change the icons size dynamically. This way, I can add markers depending on calculated values.

Looking forward

/Really a quality plugin by the way!

Hi @siticum, thanks for your appreciation and shared suggestion.

Added this too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,

1 Like